Saturday, July 16, 2011

Disjointed thoughts

Just let me go already, please.

I can't take it much longer.

Let it all stop.

Let it all pass.

Let it all be forgotten.

Leave me be.


I can't do this.

I just can't.

I can't believe this is happening.

I'm scared.

So, so scared.

I can't hold on for much longer.

I can't breathe for much longer.


Walk away.

End it all.

I never should've.

Will you come back?

What happens next?

I don't know.

I don't know what to see.

I don't know what I see.


Someone take me away.

Far, far away.

Take me someplace secret.

Let the world pass by.

Quiet now.

Sleep now.


Where are you when I need you the most?

Can you hear me?

Can you feel me?

I'm right here.

Help me, please.

Save me.

From everything.

But most of all, myself.


Things left unsaid.

Words left unspoken.

Wait.

Just wait.

Please.